Why Choose Us?
The Cremation Society of Kansas & Missouri is family owned and has been in the funeral and cremation business since 1902. Our family is here to serve your family. Our commitment to you includes outstanding professional service, at the most reasonable price.
If you have an immediate need for cremation services, please call 913-383-9888 if you live in Kansas, or if you live in Missouri call 816-822-9888 in Kansas City or 816-373-9888 in Lee's Summit. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Jeannette S. Ford, LMSW
Or, if you're simply interested in more information, please give us a call and we'll send our brochure and additional information to you right away.
What makes us unique from other funeral homes and cremation providers?
- Our phones are answered 24/7. Weâ€™re always available for families, Hospice staff, and other care providers.
- Families can prepay for their funeral, memorial service, or cremation.
- Travel Protection Plan offers Nationwide and Worldwide protection.
- The Cremation Society owns our own crematory, and all cremationists are nationally certified. This means we will personally oversee the care and disposition of your loved one from start to finish.
- Depending on the state where the death occurs, we can normally have the certified copies of the death certificate back within 4-10 days, once it is filed with the State.
- Funeral directors usually arrive at the place of death within an hour of the call, and are dispatched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All planners are licensed, experienced funeral directors with experience assisting with Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Catholic, & Protestant families.
- Certified Celebrants are available for families desiring non-religious funerals and memorial services.
- Our "Open Door Policy" means the Family may view the crematory during regular business hours (M-F, 8am - 5 pm), and may be present during the cremation process if they wish. Call us to schedule a visit.
- Cremation completed and the urn available within 4-5 business days after receiving all required documents.
- We are a proud member of the Cremation Association of North America (CANA).
- We are a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business with an A+ rating.